Come celebrate the 4 year anniversary of the Best Physiotherapy Clinic in Guelph for a third year in a row!
DATE: Saturday, November 27 from 2:00 – 4:00pm.
There will be fun family games, prize baskets, opportunity to chat with our therapists, festive snacks and drinks and a holiday food drive:
DEFY HOLIDAY FOOD DRIVE
Many of us are so lucky. If you are able to, please bring a donation to Hope House’s Choice-Based Community Pantry in Guelph. The Pantry welcomes those in need to choose items that are best for their family. Donations of any size are welcome.
Items in demand are as follows:
- boxed hot and cold cereals
- canned fish and meats
- large packages of flour, rice, lentils, beans and sugar
- shelf stable milk alternatives
- stuffing mixes, gravy, canned vegetables
Hygiene & Baby:
- menstrual and incontinence pads
- bar soap and body wash
- sizes 4, 5 and 6 diapers
- baby wipes
- boxed cereals and food pouches
- Winter wear all ages and genders
- jeans, athletic pants
- long sleeved shirts, hoodies and fleeces
- winter coats and pants
- new socks and underwear
- boots, running shoes
- hats, gloves and mittens
- tarps, can openers, sleeping bags
- We are able to help individuals of all ages and at all activity levels (recreational to competitive).
- We offer direct billing to most major insurance companies for the convenience of our clients.
- We have appointments as early as 7am and as late as 7:30pm to accommodate busy lifestyles.