START DEFYING YOUR LIMITATIONS
1. The assessment features a detailed movement screen that has been specifically designed to assess movement requirements for golf.
2. We will further breakdown your limitations joint by joint to create a individualized plan that is specific to the areas you need to work on the most.
3. We will go over how your current body biomechanics are affecting your swing and what exercises/ manual therapy can be done to improve compensations in your swing.
1. Video your golf swing from DTL (down the line) and FO (face on) views in slow motion.
2. Come prepared to move (wear athletic shorts and t-shirt).
3. Prior to your first appointment, please email Brandon including:
- handicap (if you have one)
- previous injuries
- any current pain or discomfort
- typical shot shape
- typical miss
- goals for golf (i.e. distance, consistency, lower handicap)
- what you are currently working on in your swing (i.e. with golf coach or on the practice range)
- how often you practice and play