What is Physiotherapy?
Our team of highly skilled physiotherapists have many years of experience in a variety of clinical settings. We provide evidence based, innovative treatment to rehabilitate your injury and get you back to doing what you love. We utilize hands-on techniques with specific movements and exercises to create mobility, stability and a resiliency to life and sport stressors.
All clients receive a comprehensive assessment and movement screen, which is then used to create a game plan for your treatment. Our goal is to not only eliminate your pain, but to have you become stronger than you’ve ever been. We are trained in many of the cutting edge assessment systems and techniques including;
- Active Release Techniques (ART)
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) and Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Functional Range Assessment (FRA®), Functional Range Conditioning (FRC®), and Functional Range Release Technique (FR®)
- Mulligan Concept Manual Therapy Techniques
- The McKenzie Method
- Vestibular and Concussion Rehabilitation
- KinetaCore Functional Dry Needling